Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Summer 2010 Bucket List

Summer's almost over. Not cool. The problem with having a great summer is that they go by faster. And this summer has been awesome. I've made it up to the cottage a few times, went to the Adirondacks for a week, went to KB, went to numerous parties, swam a lot, ate a lot, relaxed a lot. It's been awesome.

Unfortunately, I haven't done everything I wanted to. But there's still time! Technically, summer isn't over until September 20, so I have more than a month left. So this post is officially my SUMMER 2010 BUCKET LIST! ...before this summer kicks the bucket...

The List:
1) Go to the beach. I don't care what beach or if I get to swim or not, I just want to walk on sand and surf.
2) Go see a movie at the drive-in
3) Take a boat ride on Rushford Lake with Nemo. He has yet to be on the boat, he's going to love it!
4) Finish at least one more book. I think I only read 3 books this summer. Yikes!
5) Finish all of my TV shows on the DVR. I have to be ready for all of the fall shows! Unfortunately, most of the shows are both Shannon's and mine which means I need to drag her over to the house to watch them.
Shows to watch: Psych, Leverage, and Burn Notice.

I just stared at the computer screen for 10 minutes and came to the decision that the list is complete. Let's get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment